Category Champions Face-off at the Final Table
To even qualify for the Final Table, each competitor would best 400 other hopefuls with the dream of cooking for $100,000 and the title of World Food Champion.
Tuesday night's World Food Championships Final Table would finish with the following results:
- World Food Champion and Bacon World Champion – Ricardo Heredia, San Diego, Calif.
- Runner-up and World Burger Champion – Wade Fortin, Chicago, Ill.
- 3rd Place - World Barbecue Champion – Sweet Smoke Q (Jim Elser), Winter Haven, Fla.
- 4th Place - World Pasta Champion – Suzanne Clark, Phoenix, Ariz.
- 5th Place - World Seafood Champion – Terry Reinhardt, Red Bud, Ill.
- 6th Place - World Open Chili Champion – Ray Bogart, Boulder City, Nev.
- 7th Place - World Sandwich Champion – Kelli Cochran-Fairchild, Vallejo, Calif.
- 8th Place - World Dessert Champion – Laurie Figone, Petaluma, Calif.
- 9th Place - World Recipe Champion – Half Baked Hippies (David Grover), Murray, Utah
Competitors will now look toward the year-long journey to the 2015 World Food Championships which will take place in Kissimmee, Fla. from Nov. 1 through 8, 2015.
« Back to News